We eat chicken sausage probably once a week. They are so delicious, and not SO horrible for you! How I have never combined my bizarre love of Brussel sprouts and sausages before I don’t know. The hardest part of this recipe is chopping the sprouts, seriously. Anyways, wanted to share another simple one that ends up really really tasty!
Chicken Sausage & Brussels
What You Need:
Chicken Sausage (I get Aidells garlic & gruyere)
Brussel Sprouts (I use the frozen ones)Olive Oil
Make your sprouts! Preheat oven to 425*.
1. Defrost the sprouts in mic with 2 tbsp of water and then cut them in half/quarter
2. Toss the chopped sprouts in olive oil and about 1/4 tsp pepper and 1/2 tsp salt (change this to taste)
3. Spread them out on an aluminum foil lined pan and bake for about 30 minutes, but this depends on your oven and how brown you want them. Keep on checking and shaking and tasting and salting throughout the cooking process.
4. In the meantime boil your water, cook your pasta, and cook your sausages. I slice the sausages up while cooking into bite size pieces.
5. When it is all cooked, toss it all together with a little bit of olive oil and done!
Hope you guys make this one and enjoy it, it has become a staple over here!
One thought on “Sausage & Brussels”
I gotta try this….I have been wanting to try Brussels anyways since I been hearing about them from Dr Oz