For anyone who follows me on Instagram this is a repeat, but I thought I would share what it is really like to wake up with Rondo, since pictures and stories do not to his weirdness justice. This is a typical morning, Ron is under the covers, and then when he decides he is ready he will emerge and being his lick attack. Such a maniac…
Yea, ok, I’m obsessed with Rondo…If I’m in a room Rondo is there, if I leave the house he is upset, he sits outside the shower and waits for me to finish, he sleeps curled up in my legs at night, and we spend everyday all day snuggling together. Anyways, I just want to share a few of my favorites from lately…he cracks me up…
The beckoning sexy man:
Jay was away a couple weeks ago and I wanted to send him a picture of me kissing Rondo’s head…this is the result…
He was cold the other day in the car so I moved a towel up front for him. I looked over and this is what he had done…and yea, he is asleep.
This one is the norm: ears flipped back, paying attention to your food…
The den/my office downstairs gets so cold. We decided to share my sweater. Again, most pictures he ends up licking…
And for good measure, I was at my parents house last week while working out of NYC and I got to see Cali the weirdo. She is eating my hair tie here…
That’s all for now!
xo – j
I have been horrible at keeping this updated! I thought when we moved I would have a ton of time to do nothing, but that couldn’t be less true. Between visitors and the wedding, I’m busier than I was in Brooklyn.
I have been trying new recipes and have a bunch I want to share. Plus I have been doing a ton of wedding crafts that I will share too. Just have to get myself on here and posting.
Some pictures of life lately…
(he can dream)
(heaven at lure)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Thank God for Jay…last night I brought Rondo back from daycare and didn’t notice anything weird on the walk home. But as soon as he ran in the door Jay immediately stopped him before he could jump all over our bed. Rondo rolled in I don’t even want to know what at daycare yesterday and he stunk! Before my jacket was even off we had him in the tub for a bath…look at the face…
If that isn’t the face of a dog who knows he did something wrong, I don’t know what is.
Tomorrow is my 27th birthday…and to be honest, I’m not all that thrilled. I know that 27 is young, but I can’t believe how close I am to 30. I’m as close to the age I started high school (which sometimes feels like yesterday) as I am to 40…ah!
So in the spirit of being an adult, whatever that means, I have made a list of 27 things that I want/need to do in my 27th year (and yes the entire list is me talking to myself)…
- Get Healthy – I have to go to the gym…or at least take yoga. Ugh, I’m already not into it and I haven’t started. Have to change that attitude.
- Disease – Just because you hear about a new disease on tv, or read about it on cnn, or sniffle, or have a pain in your arm, it doesn’t mean you are going to drop dead right? Yea, gotta work on telling myself that one.
- Mean – I need to work on not being so mean to the people I love most. I have the tendency to overreact…big time.
- Facebook– I have to delete people who bother me on there. Why do I allow myself to get so bothered by other people and what they are doing? I need to make less time for this type of junk in my life.
- Cook – I have to start cooking more instead of ordering food out…we waste so much money on takeout.
- Right – It has come to my attention I am not always right?! What?!
- Read – Stop watching so much tvvvvvv!
- Hobby – I have to get a hobby…something that I like/want to do. Even if it is knitting…idk, just something to do that is only for me.
- Friends – I need to see all of you so much more.
- Money – Apparently you can paint your nails at home?! I have to stop spending money I don’t have on manicures, lunch out, snacks…
- Wake up! – Stop sleeping until 8 and pressing snooze 4 times…just get up!
- Boozeeey – Probably don’t need to drink like I’m in college still on Saturday nights.
- Fight nice – I have to work on how I fight with Jay…seriously. I need to learn to listen and not be so #3
- New York – Stop whining about NYC and start loving it. I am always angry people aren’t walking fast enough, or moving the way I want them to, enjoy this city you are lucky to be in.
- Little things – I have to pick my battles and let little things go. I don’t need to get so angry that the tourists want to take a picture of 30 rock when all I want to do is eat my lunch…I’ll get to lunch, even if it is 1 minute later, I’ll live.
- Phone – I am glued to my phone. This has to stop. I don’t need to be looking at it all the time, or have it on the table at dinner.
- Different things – Just because my friends want to do different things than me doesn’t mean what they are doing is wrong or not fun.
- New things – Go do some of the things with friends that you don’t really want to do…I bet in the end it will be fun.
- Green Juice/Dubstep/Quinoa – Stop getting so annoyed when people talk about these things and like them…who cares that they want to do a juice cleanse and instagram it? Let them live…no one is forcing you to like these things, so stop getting so annoyed by them.
- Rondo – Walk him in the early morning and late at night…it sucks, but you have to do it or he is always going to think the pee pad is ok.
- Cheerleader – Be a better cheerleader for everyone you love so much.
- Breathe – Breathe more at work instead of freaking out and getting so frustrated. Take a breath and handle it.
- Fruit – Eat more fruit. It sucks, but you have to eat more fruit.
- Vitamins – Along with the fruit, get better about taking your stupid vitamins, it’s so easy!
- Like/Just/Yolo – STOP saying these words
- F.C.B.A.S. – Yea, you have to stop saying all the words those letters stand for so much too.
- Be Happy – I’m young, love Jay, my family, Rondo, where I live, I have a great job, yet I can cry and whine like no other. Remember to be happy…
Alright there is my list, it was a lot to read and I doubt that anyone really cares except me. That list is for after my birthday though…Today I’m going to eat, curse, drink, and yell at all of you!
Yesterday I was home with a sore throat and Jay had his work from home day…the video below was by far the best part of the day (though dinner was a close second)…
Not sure who was more amused here…probably us. The end is the best, notice what has happened to the computer haha…
Man, does he crack us up.
We have had a wild week. Between getting everything done at work, packed at home, Rondo dropped off (and sick last weekend), and I haven’t been feeling all that well, it has been really stressful…but tomorrow we are off to paradise for a week of nothing but sunshine and fun!
Here are some pics from the last week…
Now one more night here and we are off in the morning. Be prepared for an absurd amount of vacation pics when we get back in a week!
(m&d&n – thank you for taking care of our babe. i hope he isn’t any trouble. and thanks for always loving me even when i’m a total, utter, complete nutcase)