We had such a fun weekend in NYC with all our family, which I am sure to be sharing pictures etc. from soon, but first I wanted to share a recipe from last week! I wanted to try something new since I’m pretty bored of our same 10 meals, and this was a weird twist on ziti both Jay and I ended up loving. Below is the recipe, make please, and enjoy!
WHAT YOU NEED
1 lb chicken breasts (boiled and shredded)
1 lb ziti
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup buffalo sauce (I used franks buffalo)
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
1/4 cup parm cheese
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
Black pepper to taste
1. Boil your chicken in water, drain, let cool, and shred. I did this way earlier in the day and then stored it in the fridge until I was ready to cook dinner
2. Boil your pasta according to box and let drain.
3. While the pasta is boiling mix the chicken, mozz, buffalo, ricotta, and dressing in a big bowl. When the pasta is done and drained add this to the mix.
4. Once everything is all mixed up, spread in a glass baking pan and top with the breadcrumbs and parm (I pre-mixed the crumbs and cheese).
5. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
6. Once it is done baking broil for 1-2 minutes depending on your oven. Mine is really hot and the top was browned in about 1 minute.
7. Your all done…mmmm
One thought on “Buffalo Chicken Pasta”
Perfect for cold nights!